Thursday, October 4, 2007

Web and Fog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Fog this morning, nearly zero visibility. The spiders have been decorating the rails, hardly one space goes without a web. Despite afternoons in the 80's it does feel like autumn is (reluctantly) settling in. The move is over and I am (slowly) unpacking and claiming this space, finding everything it's own new place and trying to live calmly in the chaos of boxes and all our stuff out of any order. The new game is to remember what box I put something in and then to actually find that box. Several times we've gone through all the boxes and not found the one we need. I swear they shuffle themselves at night.

I've found some time to knit a little, I may have photos shortly as the little hat is needed for the chilly mornings out to the bus stop.

No comments: