Saturday, December 30, 2006

Squirrel and Oak Mittens Completed

Washed and blocked, the Squirrel and Oak mittens are done. Only a few minor flubs, I spaced out on a round or two of the oak mitten and the bottom acorns aren't lined up exactly, but it wasn't something I wanted to rip back for. I wasn't watching carefully enough on the thumb pattern, it doesn't line up on the squirrel mitten, but again, it's not that noticeable. They fit well, the worsted wool worked fine, though if I do it again, I'm going up to US 4's.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My WIP basket with the rest of the java sleeves nearly finished.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Birds in the bush.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely mittens. Interesting birds, interesting bush. What kind? (Question applies to both birds and bush).