Friday, September 14, 2007

Big Red

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Valerie was working on Elsie Vredenburg's Big Red of Holland, Michigan from the Lighthouse series of quilt patterns. She had a few other patterns in the series, but I only found this one in progress. I'll finish it and send it back to my father in law. The quilt is rather small, it will hang on a wall or door. My apartment is a total disaster with the impending move, so there will only be close up photos for another few days. We get the keys to the new place tomorrow, I'm a little hesitant about all the white walls (we'll now have more whiteness with the vaulted ceilings, but hurrah for more space), I'll just have to think white-washed, crisp Scandinavian snowy white and make the most of that.

No comments: