Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Summer of Sock

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Half a sock. Not half a pair, but half a sock. That's all I managed this summer. So much for churning out a half dozen pairs for Summer of Socks. Ah, well. I think I'm stuck in close-up photos lately. I'll need to experiment with some outdoor shots this fall. My husband says there's two kinds of people, ones that see details and pick things apart, and ones that see the whole picture and put things together. He is the later and I am the former. Some of the time I don't see any of the picture and get stuck with overwhelming anxiety. Nothing I do seems right and I feel completely off-track with myself. I'm at that point now. It doesn't help that the baby doesn't sleep well (day or night) and I'm so tired some days I don't know which end is up. This will pass and I'll get by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.