Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Just a ball of yarn, utilitarian dishcloth cotton

Photobucket


So, I have some things in the works, some things finished, used daily and forgotten to photograph. Ravelry? Haven't touched it in over a year, I loved it at first, everything so organized. Then I had a few more babies and got busy. And less organized. I'd like to keep up more here, document the moments more often, but I shouldn't feel guilty for just living life. It's sweet, it's hard, it's tiring, and it's been fun. Spring is only just creeping upon Montana (I'm ignoring the chance of snow in the weekend forecast), we are outdoors in earnest again. Yesterday's post was an evening's romp about the yard, finally no boots nor hats required.

1 comment:

Vicki Knitorious said...

It was 77F here on Saturday... a little snow fell yesterday morning and even MORE today! Nothing stuck, thank goodness, but still. Harumph.