Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Little Things

Photobucket


Weaving in ends of some little pink socks for Anne, she is sleeping and I hope to lay them out for her to find when she wakes up. She's been so patient for me to finish the second sock, she would run around with the first one on while I was knitting the second. It feels really, really good to do little things like this, pain has been keeping me down on a lot of life. There have been some better days and I take advantage of them and use some of them to push myself, prove that I still have it in me to hike and climb mountains - I have one under my belt this year. Other days I can hardly move, but you just plow through and see what the next day brings. So, here are some little socks, a little sign of progress. I'm still here, I'm still going.

No comments: