Monday, November 16, 2009

A few of the things I've finished lately

Photobucket


Photobucket


The socks are from Through the Loops! Designs, the 2009 Mystery Sock KAL for Socktoberfest. This is the only pair I completed for Socktoberfest, and I didn't even complete them until mid-November. Whoops. They are done and they are wonderful, the yarn is dyed by Knitting Iris with Red Saunderswood from her Esty shop here. Nothing but good to say about this yarn, awesome color and just right for autumn.

Anne came out in the cold to help me photograph the socks, so I snapped a photo of her in the mini-Felicity hat I made for her in early September. Yeah, she needed it that early in the season, we had an early cold snap that killed all the leaves on the trees before they had a chance to turn. The hat pattern is here as a Ravelry download, I went down on the needle size, using US 4 and 6 and it fit her just fine.

2 comments:

Vicki Knitorious said...

Seems like Socktober just got started and, here, we're half-way through Vestvember already! (And I've knit neither!) Love that little Felicity cap on Anne -- maybe that's what I'll do next. Three of those would help fill up some Christmas stockings... though I wonder how many I'll actually have hanging on my banister this year.
!!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I just became a member of this community here and I would love to be a member of it. Just like the environment here. Great work by the admin and every member around.

I like the quality of posts posted by memebers and hope I can do that for you all too. Just to start off, I discovered a great site named
[url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com]home business reviews[/url] that reviews various great make money home business opportunities. Anyway site owner make's more than 500$+/day. He discovered some very great home business.

Because I found that these home business Opportunities worked for me I decided to post it here so you also can make some extra cash in your free time. Owner of this website also discovered very simple opportunity get some extra money just taking [url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Surveys-For-Money.html]surveys for money[/url]. Anyway if you need to make some extra money feel free to check out this website. Hope you guys enjoy it.

OK, look forward to great conversation and hanging out here often.
www.home-businessreviews.com