Thursday, December 28, 2006

Postage Stamp Quilt Moving Along

Oh, this baby is coming along. I am nearly half done with the border, a traveling leafy/feather pattern, more interesting than the straight lines for the quilt body. I should work to the half way point today, I haven't done any more on it since Christmas Day when we sat around in our pajamas all day and made a frozen pizza for dinner. I made apple dumplings for dessert, though. All other holiday baking and such will be postponed until after the baby comes and I feel up to it, and when there will be guests here to eat it, too.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


An orange cat and a black-backed quilt do not mix well. Rather, they mix too well and I struggle to keep the fur off this quilt. Ha. Once I am done quilting and finishing it, the quilt will get washed and put far from this cat's reach. At least I can hope.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: