Saturday, April 14, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My mother sent me my old bonnet that a friend had made in 1980, and here it is on my daughter, 27 years later. I have pretty little dresses to go with it, but it's too cold for that now. We are thoroughly enjoying the cool spring because we know how miserable it will be in just a few months. The Nor'easter should be blowing in our way later today, so the only things planned are the library and a few errands to run while my husband ties up loose ends at work. He will be gone again next week for field work, I am hardly without him so business travel is hard on me and the kids.







Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Robert tries on the bonnet, but looks more like Miss Moppet. I am lucky to get in a bit of knitting with this scalawag (how interesting the origin is) in everything and while nursing a baby. It has been years since I last nursed my son, a time when I didn't do any knitting at all, but I have no complaints or regrets about that. Anne is old enough to feel, stroke and grab on to me or my hair while nursing, we are both enjoying the time together.

No comments: