Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I might be taking a break from here, or at least not be posting much for a while. Family and medical issues have my attention now and it's hard to say how long this road will be or how difficult things will get. For those who do know what's happening, thank you for all your kind comments and prayers. I signed up for a dishcloth swap and I'm going to see it through since I don't want to disappoint my pal and it's not a very involved swap anyway.

I hope to be updating again more frequently if only as a sign that things are going well here.

3 comments:

JennyDillyAnna said...

Would you like some yarn? I have a few ball of super wash sock yarn I'll never be able to use. Socks are great to-go projects. :)

One of the balls was spilt to make socks at the same time, mostly pink with purple-blue and white. Most appropriate for girly socks.

Devonshire said...

I'm sorry to hear about the issues that have come up in your life. I do hope that things will get better soon! If you have a moment check back to the dishcloth swap site for I have a little contest going for my group if you would like to be involved.

Anonymous said...

Though I don't know of the issues going on, just wanted to send you my best. I hope everything gets resolved quickly and easily.

Best --
Your dishcloth swap pal