Friday, June 15, 2007

Spring Into Summer Dishcloth Swap!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Wow! Look at all the great stuff my secret pal Carol from Spring Into Summer Dishcloth Swap spoiled me with! What an awesome swap pal! She made me two cloths in blue and natural, sent 3 balls of yarn in blue/brown/natural colors, a great dishcloth pattern book, oatmeal and peppermint soaps from Nature 2 Nature (also brown and blue packaging - I see a theme here!), a blackberry sage wax tart, Le Marche Spice Rooibos tea, and Green and Black's Organic Maya Gold dark chocolate. Wow! I've already ripped open the chocolate and devoured sampled a piece. Wonderful! Thanks so much!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Glad you liked everything! I loved putting it together for you :-)