Tuesday, November 27, 2007

New Tricks

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Over the holiday, Anne learned how to master stairs in one day. She learned how to climb into things, last night it was the suitcases we were unpacking and this morning I found her in her book basket. Next up, getting out of the crib and over the gate.

I didn't take a single photo over the holiday, Anne was so clingy that I never had a hand free. We did see some snow flakes, but nothing stuck. I didn't gain any holiday weight, my secret is nursing one baby and feeding a work-in-progress baby at the same time. I'm nearly 12 weeks along and I've shown a bit earlier with #2 and #3 than I did with the first baby (I was pregnant with Jonah 9 years ago!), so it's time to find some more accommodating pants. I have an OB appointment and ultrasound this week, this pregnancy is flying by.

As for the post-Thanksgiving let down, it's hardly that. I'll be busy unpacking, putting away, cleaning up and getting ready to drag out the Christmas stuff this weekend. We don't do a lot for the holiday season or busy ourselves until we go nuts, but we have a few family rituals that make this time special.

No comments: