Friday, November 30, 2007

Surrendering to the Tupperware War

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I have come to the realization that as long as I have small children, my tupperware cupboard will never be organized. There will always be lids missing, and rims will look slightly gnawed on. I have locks on other cupboards, but I leave the tupperware cupboard accessible as it's one of the only ways to keep the baby entertained while I am working in the kitchen. I figure that's more endearing than a tidy storage area.

Here's the Christmas/Advent calendar I started in 2005. The background is finished and I have a row or two of the pockets sewn down. If I go dig it out and finish it today, we can fill the pockets and start it tomorrow.

1 comment:

Vicki Knitorious said...

Trust me... the Tupperware situation doesn't get any better when the children get large.

Somewhere in between small and large, you'll start losing silverware, too.