Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Berries

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The baby and I have been sick with colds this past week, I wanted to make a pie but didn't feel up to it and my husband has been gone with field work which means less pie eaters around here. When there are only 3 pie eaters in this house, one gone is a big cut in pie consumption. Here's some knitted berries instead.

I just received my invitation to Ravelry! I haven't had a chance to poke around it yet, I will have to wait until my wee ones are in bed tonight.

Also, if you haven't seen it at Hello Yarn, she has made the most adorable baby hat ever, period. It's not her own pattern, and it's not originally in English. I saw the original pattern while Hello Yarn's was a WIP, and couldn't wait for the translation to go up. Here it is, Sweet Baby Cap at
Grosblog (pardon if I don't have the title correct, I do not pretend to comprehend Norwegian). So darn cute. I may not be Norwegian, but I have a little Dutch baby who will need one of these hats this winter.

My Dutch baby is not to be confused with the Dutch Baby Pancake.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

While I love our '00 VW Passat wagon, I can't get enough of this VW Rabbit commercial. The "spotted" Rabbit is so nifty:


1 comment:

JennyDillyAnna said...

Great stitch definition. Are the berries formed like bobbles? If so, making and eating the pie would be easier!

I'm guessing the rabbit commercial is where the cars are acting like rabbits? If so, I am absolutely giddy about that commercial, too. I only saw it on TV once and after that we almost purchased a VW Rabbit.

Best wishes on you recovery.