Thursday, May 24, 2007

Raspberry Pie

pie

I seamed and stuffed this piece of raspberry pie while watching LOST last night. My mother called me this morning, she was very confused about the show. The pie pattern is Dad's Blueberry Pie by Jennifer Tallapeneni and found over at Magknits. I used Sugar n Cream in Wine and Jute. I have so much of this yarn, 2 grocery bags full, for kids crafts, knitting, tying a roasting chicken together and you don't want to know what else. It's the duct tape of yarn.

Fun pattern, just do as it says and don't worry too much. I've been sleep deprived and generally tired of going to see doctors and hospitals so my reading comprehension is running on empty. I also have hypnogogic hallucinations before/while sleeping since sleeping in itself must not be fun enough. The crust part of the pattern threw me for a loop until I stopped thinking about it and just made it.

4 comments:

JennyDillyAnna said...

Very cute pie, no wheat to boot!

Becki said...

Funny!

Psyched2Knit said...

How adorable!

sherriknits said...

That pie is cute! Loved the Rabbit commercial. Your baby girl is adorable. :)